Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lithyc Avenue D Medium


 “I purchased this satchel a while again in black and I receive a lot of compliments I needed a large purchase for all of my things and this fit the bill. Plan to purchase another one in the red,” said one of purchaser.
Crated from vegan leather and displays a classic design with a smooth body and tasteful goldtone accents, this bag is said to be great for every use, according to Fashionshop Blackpremier.com.  Containing a spacious interior to hold all the essentials, this stunning bag has two top handles. Available in various colors including black, coffee and red, it allows you to personalize you style and figure out the unique style you hold.

Additionally, with solid fabric lining, this lovely bag encompasses one back zippered exterior pocket while interior pockets consist of side zippered pocket, one cell phone pouch, one additional pouch, and one zippered compartment pocket.


No comments:

Post a Comment